Archive

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sloth apron!

"~*Oh my goodness, these little baby avocados are just beeaaaauuuutifuul!*~"

I'm on an apron kick, and I found some awesome remnant pieces of fabric to make this SASSY SLOTHY APRON!

I think I'll be sewing aprons. A lot more. In the future. They're just so fun to sew! Look forward to seeing aprons like this for sale. I would like to make some more sloth printed items and donate some of the money I make from them to the Sanctuary. We'll see how things go!

2 comments:

  1. Halie, I just wanna say I LUB YOUR BLOG!!!!... ALSO, I was just talking to someone the other day about how I want to make panda aprons to sell on VeganPandamonium... great minds think alike! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAMMI, YOU PRINTMAKING MASTER, DO IT!!! Omgomgomgomgomg that would be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete