Archive

Monday, May 16, 2011

Off to see the sloths. BYE!!


Beginning today, I'll be away in Costa Rica volunteering at the Aviarios Sloth Sanctuary for four weeks!

I know this is me being extremely repetitive, but I thought it'd be appropriate to make an official "away from blog" post to excuse my lack of postings during the month of May and June. I will try to post a few images of my future sketches (and maybe some of the sloths!) since I'll be sketching alotalotalotalotalot!

The image above is my now completed sketchbook I made for the trip (I'll post finished photos of the sketchbook later) and the rest of the dookie I've been trying to put together before I left this morning.

Ok, so, goodbye!! ;DD


ps, If you have the chance, go on an awesome adventure this summer, ok?!

No comments:

Post a Comment