Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cabbage Soup!



Good gracious do I love cabbage soup. I could run a train on it for a week! And I typically do because it just lasts so long! I have a mental recipe for my usual cabbage soup, but I'm not sure if I've decide to post recipes? This ain't no vaygan cookin' blog, dang! Just the things I make, and this counts as something I made...maybe I'll post recipes. I'll think about it, but for now, just look at that beautiful concoction of cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, garlic, paprika, cumin, thyme, sage, loads of other herbs and water!

Breakfast, lunch and dinner FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!


ps, sorry, sometimes people really hate when I say "run a train" on my food. :-(

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna start using "run a train" when referring to food. Also that sounds so good, I'd run a train on it.

    ReplyDelete