Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Abstract Geology Sketchbook


I took a class called Concepts and Strategies during the Fall Semester of 2010, and one of the assignments was to create something based on the term geology. We could really do anything we wanted as long as it in someway reverenced geology. This is the sketchbook I made for that particular project, and it ended up evolving into a more long term project that I intent to expand on this year.

Basically, I researched
different geological features on Earth, as well as *OUTER SPACE*, and made up creation myths about those geologies. Most of the research I have in my sketch book didn't make it to the final project (which I'll post later) but I don't intend on abandoning them. They'll have their day..some day.














No comments:

Post a Comment